Cute Blog

Monday, April 23, 2012

Back to the Blog!

Well, its been awhile since I've posted anything on my blog!  I've been busy with lots of things NOT related to my UFO's and other quilting projects, but I'm excited to be back working on some of the projects I've been itching to get too!

This is a "strip"quilt I made for my niece, Lexi, when she was getting baptized.  I finished it and even started quilting it, but I wasn't happy with the result, so I ripped it apart and found a template from Abbey Lane for some really cute flowers.  I had some additional fabric from Moda's Hoopla line so I used the template and added some big bright flowers to the quilt.  I love the "pop" they give this bright fun quilt...it definitely reflects my darling niece's personality a lot better.  I hope she loves it!

No comments:

Post a Comment