Cute Blog

Thursday, April 26, 2012

My Lazy Daisy

I'm really excited to announce that my on-line quilt store is now open!   In January I jumped on an exciting new opportunity to be a consultant for My Lazy Daisy, a quilting company designed to share quilting with more people through home shows.   I have been working to finish my "starter" projects and host my first "trunk show".   I will be hosting my show in May (if you're local in the DFW area, let me know and I'll send you an invite).   Click to view My Personal Website.    Here is just one of the fun "quilt-as-you-go" snuggly quilts I am making for my son.  There is a second one just waiting for me to get to it =)!  This was a fun, easy project and the fabric is so wonderfully soft and snuggly....my son loves it!

No comments:

Post a Comment