Cute Blog

Monday, April 23, 2012

Twister Pillows...Love them!!!

My "Twister" Pillows
I bought a "Charm" pack earlier in the fall of these fun flannels that look like menswear wool.  The fabric is a moda, wool and needle (if I remember correctly).
I wasn't sure what I wanted to do with them, I just loved the colors and the texture.   I decided it would be fun to make some "twister pillows", so using my small twister template (love that thing and its big brother!!!) I sewed 16 charm squares together along with a dark border  and then "twisted" them into these cute pillows.  I added borders to make the pillows 16 in square and then I made envelope backs (zippers and I do NOT get along) and I think they turned out so adorable!  I have a matching quilt kit I hope to get done before winter comes again!

No comments:

Post a Comment